Tuesday 10 June 2014

Outfit ideas?

Hello loves,
So I've been invited to a celebratory event for Ndovu Special Malt this Saturday. They're celebrating the win of being best Malt here in Tanzania for the 3rd time and their award is coming all the way from Geneva!! It's being held at the prestigious Hyatt Hotel and I'm so excited to go see the whole setting, I will take pictures plus blog on this event... Anyway below are some outfits that I put together to help inspire me and you if you've got a fancy event you're going to




The light pink set is really cute and light for the night. These sets are full of leathers, velvet and sparkles beautiful for the night.
xox
N



2 comments:

  1. Cutee! Love all the outfit ideas! Especially the first and second one! Very cute!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks hun, yea really going to try and have a sophisticated yet edgy outfit. I will blog the event afterwards and thanks for stopping by xox

      Delete