Wednesday 2 February 2011

sleek vs bh cosmetics

well..i recently purchased some bh cosmetics for my ever growing make up collection. i heard the most wonderful reviews about their eye shadows so i had to have them :-p. Anyway with that said i went and ordered them all the way from AMERICA :-O... they got here within 10 working days and i screaming when i got the package earlier today...I got the second edition 120 palette, 10 colour concealer palette and a 10 colour blush palette... I swatched the eye shadows and wasn't highly impressed ;-/

I decided to do a quick comparison between the sleek and my new bh cosmetics 120 palette.. I decided to do a look a little out of my comfort zone..of yellow inner corner, followed by an orange and then a kind of burgundy maroon red on the outer corner...heres how it turned out...


now the bh cosmetic eye shadows on the left eye and the sleek eye shadow on the right..you can already tell that the sleek palette is way more pigmented and brighter...with the bh cosmetics eye shadow i had applied a alot of primer and heavy patted on the eye shadow with 3 coats :-/ and the sleek a little went a long way..



now i know i look terrible :-p but i am jus trying to show you the difference so lets pay attention to the colours...on the picture below you can hardly see any yellow on the left eye..thats how weak the colours are... :-?


Just to show my followers how each palette looks heres sleek

and this is the bh cosmetics 120 palette but this is only the top layer...




 i will definitely be doing more comparisons whether by urban decay, mac, sleek or any other brands..
anyway thank you for taking time once again to check out my blog... I will do more colours and looks..any requests I will be open to..any hopefully will do videos when i get more followers.. thanks again..
xoxox
N



No comments:

Post a Comment