Monday 21 February 2011

Valentines boohoo

So we are in the month of love and posted up everywhere is was all these pretty, very red items that could be purchased for the one you love or just even things to do with the one you love. This post is post valentines day.. I cant recall what it was exactly i was doing on that particular day but am sure it was with a girlfriend and a certain uncle jack! 
Alot of single people dread this day the most, of the year as you know we are reminded of things we can buy for the one we dont have or things we can do with the one thats not in sight :-(. But what if we do love someone and they just dont know it ...?
I have this love/hate relationship with my crushes ...its awful.. :(
 anyway just wanted to share a little bit of my thoughts on being single on the most romantic day of the year... and to top it off, fancing someone that doesnt know it. Really it cant get any worse.......... 


say my name, say my name.. wear it out!

I don't, I don't.... really I don't -_-








Live. Love. Laugh


Take care dolls
N
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment