Tuesday 1 February 2011

Am lovin' it..

Am so glad January is over.. It was an absolute FAIL.. Lets hope February does not drag or disappoint! I thought I might share what am loving at the moment...

First of M&M's and Haribos.... Yummm


My favourite everyday perfume...I adore this..Givenchy PLAY it's such lovely perfume sweet yet very sophisticated. Perfect for when you don't want to smell too grown up and yet not cheap/tacky.


My urban decay Ammo Shadow box. I've started collecting make up so for anyone else thats also on my beginners wavelength.. their eye shadows are MUSTS..!! their so pigmented and they come with free eyelid primers :)


My Sleek Storm palette. To be honest I think this is the only one out of all their palettes that you can wear more often than not as the colours are more subtle. I do love Sleek and i own all palettes excluding all limited edition ones because their really pigmented and very affordable.


And finally my Johnson's baby care 24 hour moisture body lotion and 24 hour radiance body lotion with shea butter& cocoa butter :)


That's it for now my lovelies... but be sure there will be plenty more after payday. These are just a few things I wanted to rave about. Goodbye for now :)
xoxox
N

No comments:

Post a Comment