Tuesday 6 May 2014

Kilimanjaro Tanzania Music Awards 2014

Hello lovelies,

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend?! I did. I was lucky enough to get a few tickets to the strictly invite only Kilimanjaro Music Awards ceremony, which I took friends along with me.
We had a fabulous evening it was a very well put together event. I'm always super thrilled to go see what the lay out will look like for such events, I actually think I look forward to seeing the themes and decor for the entire production ie the chairs, tables, drapes, props etc more than the activities happening at the event sometimes :/ Anyway unfortunately I wasn't able to take great photos of my surroundings this night but jut enough of me and my girlfriends and one or two performances.. see below:

This was my face of the night.. Also products on the eyelids were done using my BHS cosmetics large palette which I've reviewed on this blog a while ago.. Please find that post if you want a proper review or if you want more images and looks from it comment and I will write a post of that alone. I used a bright gold shimmery colour on the eye lid, a matte magenta/fushia pink in the crease with a bit of brown to give the eye look more definition and the finished off with the combo of liquid liner plus mascara. There is a lot more work involved in the eye make up looks but I will definitely do a post where I show all products and tools used. I used a fushia pink lip pencil and topped it up with sleek POUT lip stain in deep pink. For my face I always use Macs Studio fix in NW45.
I changed my hairstyle to a jet black, deep wave with a heavy fringe look.. I love being a black girl cause we get to change our hair often and try out new looks :)

Girls getting pretty on the way to the awards:)

Got her attention now lol.. Looking uber pretty

Inside the venue.. The live stage and seating area where invited guests watched, ate, drank and enjoyed the ceremony. It was a beer drinkers heaven as you can imagine the Kilimanjaro was running on tap.. 

The food.. which wasn't as expected. The catering company could have done better.

;)



Some Masai's took to the stage and it was amazing. They did a chant, jumped up and down, the entire crowd was moved.


Rumba music and dancers are my favourite. I would stop all this marketing work and do a road show with them if I didn't need too much in life. Sigh

*wiggles bum*


All in all this was a fabulous award ceremony. There were lots of catergories and performers, I couldn't manage to take all the pictures of all the celebrities of which there was plenty of. All the video vixens, fashion designers, magazine + TV + radio houses and Instagram bad bishes came out LOL. Very good production, until next year I guess.. 
xox
N

No comments:

Post a Comment