Friday 16 May 2014

Casual Friday

Hello beauties..
First of all.. Where is the time going? We're already chasing the end of May which means we'll be in the middle of the year soon. whaaaaaat?! I am not complaining though, I feel there are so many good thing that are coming my way so I have no reason to be living in the present(sad huh?). Anyway as long as things are being done now, as long as we're laying down the foundations for what's to come then I don't see why one shouldn't look forward to the future :). Back to the title of the post. Casual Friday! Unfortunately we don't do Casual Friday at my office *sobs* but those of you lucky enough to have it, I prepared these two outfits to inspire your next Casual Friday outfits. See below.

This is a gorgeous simple outfit, the soft pinks help it stay feminine and the accessories give it the right amount of elegance.




























Another Casual outfit with some cool toned colours. I love the blouse as it gives off such comfort. It is wear your civies to work day yes, but remember to be respectable and comfortable too ladies. 

Thank God it's Friday :)
xoxo
N


No comments:

Post a Comment