Tuesday 13 May 2014

Spring Pastels

So It's been over a month since Spring sprung and the trend everywhere right now is Pastel Colours. In full outfits, I'm talking clothes, shoes, bags, accessories and even make up.

Personally I love Pastels on as wall paint, nail varnish, skinnies(jeans that is) and on handbags/wallets/clutches that's about all the pastels my skin tone can take actually LOL. Something about shopping with my mother when I was younger where she told me to buying things that complimented my skin tone and that has stuck with me for 15+ years now.. I still celebrate trends and rock them the best way possible on me though..
I have compiled some outfits for the Spring and also displayed make up looks and full outfits for your inspiration. 

Starting with these gorgeous handbags. I will not hold back(if the bank balance permits) on buying an expensive bag/purse because they're made so beautifully and will usually last you a very long time. You do end up getting your money's worth because of the wears you get out of it and they make you feel that little bit more luxurious when you're sporting something expensive which I'm sure most ladies like.

If we're on the lower end of the budget these bags below will make sure you're in with the crowd as well as not busting the bank balance.


Some outfit inspirations




And finally some make up looks for this Springs Pastel trend.. Be bold ladies :) 


Such pretty faces and the colours looking beautiful..

This trend is good for fair skin tones.. If I applied such colours I'd look super ashy and if one said I belonged in a circus I wouldn't be entirely surprised.

Happy spring my beauties, if you can rock Pastels entirely then that's amazing. They're such cool toned colours and very pretty on the eyes.

xox
N




No comments:

Post a Comment