Wednesday 7 May 2014

Working girl 01.

Hey beauties.. Some suggestions for your office wear. I know a lot of us do struggle with the picking of WHAT to wear to the office.. sigh. A closet full of clothes and yet we feel like there's absolutely nothing decent in there. Sometimes all we need is a little inspiration.. You see something that may look similar to what you have and voila...!!!!

This floral pencil skirt being worn two different ways..

A lady really means business in Black and White.. fierce!

I hope that these posts help ladies..
Work hard and be proud of what you achieve.
xox
N


3 comments:

  1. Gahhh I love these looks!! So cute! I hate when people think that office attire has to be boring. Add some color.. add some styleeee. I don't know about you, but my day improves by 80% when I'm wearing a fly outfit lol. Great post! :)

    lostdisposition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. True.. You wanna feel good then look good too!! Thanks honey.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. True.. It helps you within when you look good on the outside, people should be more creative where office wear is concerned. Thanks honey :)

    ReplyDelete