Friday 27 June 2014

Life & festivals.

There really is no greater feeling in this world than that of being happy and content with who you are. Flaws and all.. Especially in a world that is somehow designed and addicted to telling us what or how to think, feel plus live your life. The way in which things should be done and how they have been done in the past. Society pressures.. Family and friends. Right now with me, I'm just happy with the person I am and the person I know I will be. I fought to become who I am, to be where I am and still fighting to reach my dreams.

I have learnt that nobody gives you happiness, you have to take it or better create it yourself. You've got to believe in your own abilities. The moment you realise this, trust me it makes room for incredible things to happen. Sometimes your journey may take a little longer but when you put your faith in God and stay committed to your goals, you will succeed.

These photos were taken by someone very close to my heart. We were at the Blankets and Wine festival in Kenya where we enjoyed good live music, moments with friends and strong drinks. We were cracking jokes, laughing, singing and dancing all the way through. It's wonderful to be surrounded by people with similar values and zeal for life as you do. I live for that.







I wish you all peace, love, success and happiness
xox
N


2 comments:

  1. i heart your dress, you look gorgeous
    http://oyebamireismail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks flower... will check out your blog xox

      Delete