Wednesday 21 May 2014

Lust haves.

Hello readers well this is most definitely a wish list.. These are all items that I spend most of my time thinking about and wondering why they still do not belong to me yet :(

Michael Kors watches are such a hit with the ladies these chunky, beautiful pieces are so versatile. They come in silver, gold, rose gold, ceramic, silicone, glitz, leather etc. I went through a phase where I wanted the White ceramic but then all the plastic ones everywhere made me think eww.. What a way to kill that. Now I love the Gold and Rose Gold.. Not too bad Price wise and a real investment.


Next is a DSLR camera.. I've been wanting one of these for ages and not particularly concerned by which between Nikon and Canon. I love photography and to really enjoy this one needs to invest in a great digital camera. It is time!!!


Next every blogger, photographer or creative head should have the appropriate computer in which to realise their full potential. Mac book Pro :) I love all Apple products, another thing that is on the pricey side but quality is always superb and products just last a very long time.  

This great trend of the transparent clutch bag which I absolutely adore!! So classy an risky(whats in your bag?) I neeeeeds me one of these please.


And lastly.. Maaahney. Hey don't judge me, one needs money to survive and be more happy. 

Sigh.. I want these things among many others, this post makes me wanna cry though.. lol. What are your lust haves?
Take care
xox
N




No comments:

Post a Comment