Monday 31 January 2011

Whats in my shopping basket Jan.

So am sure everyone can relate to the excitement that builds up inside you the closer pay day gets *rubs hands*. Now, because i follow quite a few blogs I am constantly reminded of how much I NEED this and that...*sigh*.. I think every girl I know shops online these days because its impossible to find time to go window shopping or just shopping in general. I normally *blushes* have about 6 to 10 online stores on the go with my baskets full of "items I will be purchasing within the next 30 days". I thought I'd do posts of "whats in my shopping basket this month" and these will be REALISTIC items... Here are a few items, mostly shoes because it appears that I never ever have any...?

I love this ring...what do you think, too much?


I absolutely love this dress. Its soo bright and fun.. right up my alley!


I know these "ankle boots" might not be to everyone's taste but I love them. Their so hip and rock n' roll which I love...

And lastly these babies..which I am definitely buying! Not letting these babies slip away.. Really high and you know what they say...."the higher the heels the higher the standards" :-))

xoxox
N



2 comments:

  1. I love the heels!! Hope you got them! Love the colors on the dress. There is a lot of nice stuff online,i've resulted to wish lists and shopping baskets- unfortunately, i always find 90% of my items GONE when pay day comes around :/ Love love the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks please do follow and ill do the same. I know how all items being gone or sizes :/.

    ReplyDelete