Wednesday 6 April 2011

Fashion inspiration

I will be having a series of these posts... who's fashion inspires me ... these here are a few(younger more hip) celebrities that I love and play a huge role in the sort of fashion sense i lean towards. So without any further ado ..

                                                 Ciara
Shes amazing :) I mean whats not to like about her? She came at the perfect time(in my opinon). When Britney Spears fell off into her downward spiral. Very similar in a way. Great entertainers!!! Ciara's fashion sense however is waaayyy better. Britney unfortunately dresses like a trollop :-/(still love her though).



Angela Simmons
I adore her!!! So bloody obsessed. In a way I secretly hate her cause she's seems so perfect. Like she never does anything wrong but i guess that the image shes meant to give out because she is a meant to be a great role model for BLACK girls/women all over the world and that she is. On top of being so fashion forward shes a vegan which is a very strict practice  of eliminating the use of non-human animal products. Which shows she can stand for what she believes. Shes a great business woman and carries herself in the most honourable manner. Really to conclude to her praise, she makes me want to be a better person. 



loving this whole outfit below. A cute tutu skirt, paired up with a black body and blazer. This outfit seems a little over the top but she carries it off so effortless. Not forgetting the trusty Louis Vuitton speedy bag in 40.




Teyana Taylor.
 I feel like she's soooo underrated. This girl has crazy swag. She keeps things so so young and fresh. It seems like she's not being pressures into the pressures that come with being a celebrity of dressing older than your age and switching your style to suit the/your market. Her voice is beautiful.


Lauren Conrad
She goes without saying/mentioning. The amount of people her style has influenced. Personally she inspires me to be more classic with my style. More to collect statement pieces rather than to buy meaningless items or trends that will be out quicker than you can say "tie and die" :-/. Next to her in this picture is Whitney Port who is an up and coming designer, definitely one to watch!


Rihanna
I really do enjoy her outfits. Shes the person you want to quickly flick through the magazine to see what and who she's wearing. She is such a trend setter! I feel like a summation of my style from all the ladies above is Rihanna because she is a blend of every single one of these young ladies. Sporty, Edgy, Quirky, Glam(where its needed) and a bit of Classic. ME!

And finally ME... Something funky, Edgy, Quirky with the up most important item CLASSIC 



Who inspires you my lovelies? No matter what though we must remember..
"in order to be irreplaceable one must be different" - Coco Chanel.

xoxox
N



No comments:

Post a Comment