Friday 30 September 2011

Diary of a Black girl






" Queen, you deserve the title but she rejects what I give, while she nurse the wounds by them.
Tried them, didnt work, got impossible standards. Nothing Ima do is gone work.
Diary of a Black Girl.

Wife, you deserve the label but, youve been hurt before so you sore and dont feel you able.
Tried them, didnt work, got impossible standards. Nothing that I ever do work.
Diary of a Black girl."


I havent heard this song in a minute and I must say I its was lik bitter sweet as I heard it. Its lik everything I'm feeling right now yet Im so angry at myself that some one has made me lock away my heart this way. Never would I have thought Id be like this.. Turning (good)guys down for no reason, avoiding making friends of the opposite sex(prevention is better than cure.. i tell my self lol) i even go as far as setting them up with a friend or suggesting they'd be better suited *face palms*

This needs to stop!

Learning to let go.. believe it is a struggle. Still Believe.



                     Take care my Kittens
                               N

No comments:

Post a Comment