Saturday 22 October 2011

my week in pics 02

Hello...... Well here goes :) this week i had alot of fun. I went shopping twice in one week (naughty). I went to eat out 3 times *cringe*. I guess I'm just trying to enjoy my last few weeks in London before I go back and be slave to the African sun and my parents *sigh* anyway lets get into it shall we...

my last day at work *sobs* i made sure to have a glass(or two) of Chardonnay during my shift as I normally do (naughty)


a little ray of sunshine

My feeeeeeeeet and lovely new hand bag :) I usually dont carry my speedy LV just because its lik a bottomless pit.. but this one is one too but I feel this ones less 'here look at me' if yu get my drift? I love it



Me and Miss Jack went for Chinese during our lunch inbetween lectures LOL... believe that after their mammoth portions we were falling asleep -_-


My Student dinners -_- lol, okay im not lazy its just where I am staying at the moment I dont feel comfortable enough to be cooking meals.. which sucks because i love cooking :( hey hoo

Outfit of the day in my bathroom, which is the only large mirror I have :(

My Miss Jack looking at the menu very seriously.. ended up having lasagne lol. 







Then we shot off to tiger tiger to have some drinks with Miss Jacks cousin and his mates was good :)



Meee stumbling home


Loving this below... m éclairs are god sent

Hope you all had an amazing week :) il be doing church and meeting up my friends.. more pics about this coming week probably on the weekend. By the way I just want to put it out there if you cant already tell, I very much enjoy taking pictures I feel its a great way to remember each days precise memories. Take care


Besos xx
N



No comments:

Post a Comment