Tuesday 18 October 2011

Take A Moment


Wow as most of you there who do tumblr, blog or youtube know that one is always on the quest to discover a new site, person etc. I was on Youtube this evening and I had just watched a room tour which left me so jealous that I thought...(as one does) let me watch this very rich spoilt girls videos and see if she is worth the you tube Sub. So i did and heres the link to it if you interested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3KePdi2ObM

Anyway so scrolling down and automatically out pops one of her videos about the Will Norton Story. Its about 35mins long and I was thinking 'Hell i dont have 35mins to watch this..!!' but i swear as soon as it started I couldnt even look away. I put Gossip Girl on mute and later even just closed it all together so I could focus solely on this video. I was sooooo moved at how Strong Sara was through out this whole video. I never ever thought it feel so close to a victim of many of the worlds natural disasters that affect the USA so regular. I have a new respect for all the family members that have gone through such a horrible experiences and remain strong in order to keep on going with their lives. So here Sara goes into full detail to explain to the Youtube community (because both her and her brother Will were both Youtube Gurus) about what she and her familywent through. This is just so moving. And she really didnt have to make a special Video for youtubers but I just want to express how thankful I am to her because hearing stories like this helps someone see how maybe what their going through is not as bad or even more stories like this help you feel as though you too can be just as strong as Sara if the time came.



Heres a link to one of Wills Youtube Channels and this is one of the videos where he pretty much predicted his own death... chills http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT6_VjoZQh8&feature=related

God Bless you all and remember to count your blessing and also live life to the fullest

No comments:

Post a Comment