Sunday 1 May 2011

CRUSHING ON....

It seems the fellas have "up'ed" their game. Its becoming a real vain world we live in. Looks will get you places it seems. It was always the case for us females but am glad to finally start seeing that this double standard is decreasing... Here anyway, are a few pics of the yummy boys out here now...
Starting with Chris Brown(who deserves a second chance) he seems to do no wrong these days. he the complete package.. He sings, dances, TALL and is genetically blessed. He is freaking deeeeeeeeeelish!
                                        *drools*






This picture OMG..... jizzed





that smile... awww


Too lost in you..



These two fellas below.. yes am just as suprised as all of you to see them in my "CRUSHING ON" post. Starting with Drake who I must admit looks, well daper in this shot.



And Wiz is like my usual type.. Skinny, tatted, oozing natural swag.. laid back typa dude.. and trying my best to not fall for his type no more tho.. lol I think its called growing up.



And I love the next pic 


And to conclude this post.. Here are all the dudes that can get it.. except Wizzy hes not really my type .. 
Hotness


Who are we all crushing over my lovelies ?? 
Until next time.. 


Take care
xoxox
N

No comments:

Post a Comment