Monday 23 May 2011

Who Run The World.....? Girls !!!!

                    OH HAIL THE QUEEN.......




I was absolutely not BOTHERED about all the other performers 0_o yes yes I said it... I love me some Britney, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj but the Queen showed them how its done.
A complete and maybe even constant standing ovation. I was weeping throughout this whole tribe. She is so inspiring and her work ethic(that she mentioned was taught to her by her father) is FANTASTIC.
To have all these big names send you a personal message including the first lady is truly fitting for a great woman such as herself. I can not praise her enough... Enjoy and prepared to be moved......

                   
Well done Beyonce, truly inspiring and a POSITIVE role model to ALL women all across the world and congratulations on winning the millennium artist award, there would be no one more deserving :)


    Remain inspired ladies and remember to never give up on your dreams...they do come true

                                 XOXOX
                                      N


No comments:

Post a Comment