Sunday 22 May 2011

Finally.............

Omg.... Ive wanted this MOSCHINO belt for God knows how long.... When it finally came in the post I was grinning like a Cheshire cat :)
It's not the thick strap one its what I would call a 'medium' but I love it because its so versatile. Am really trying to go more classic with my purchases that are above £100 and this belt cost twice that amount and i do intend to wear it until am old and grey LOL.. Picture me all very stylish and grey wearing Chanel, Louis Vuttion and Miu Miu.. beating my daughter and granddaughter off with my walking stick telling them "keep out of my closet" haha..
Am not complete though I still need me these...



And a Herve Leger dress :( 

Anyway here are some snap shoots of me wearing my new MOSCHINO belt :)





Anyway remember to give your heart what is that it desires as long as it not hurting another heart, its fine because being considerate of others too is very good :)

Take care my loves
N



No comments:

Post a Comment