Thursday 24 April 2014

11 quick facts about me.

Hello beauties..

I thought I'd do a quick get to know me post :) feel free to answer these questions in the comments section below. I'd love to know more about my readers. Link your blogs too so i can browse and follow.. Here we go..

1.Year you started blogging & what is the title of your 1st post?

2011, title post: 001.

2.Your most memorable moment?

Mumbai, India 2013. Gave a speech on behalf of Malawi at the Ministry of Textiles offices on how The Cotton Corporation of India will benefit from bringing their expertise and investment to Malawi.

3. Where you wanna be in the next 3years?

I could give a long list but ultimately.. somewhere where I'm happy and at peace.

4. Fashion Item you can't do without?

Cute pumps.. I should do better for a short girl and wear more heels though haha.

5. A quick selfie..



6. Write 3 lines on anything about you.

- I currently work in Cosmetics and Hair products Marketing.
- I love fashion, interior design and photography.
- I want to travel and experience as many cultures as I possibly can.

7. One thing you wish you did differently

Regrets are the worst but alot of 2012.

8. What your philosophy about life?

Before you act, listen.
Before you react, think.
Before you spend, earn.
Before you criticize, wait.
Before you pray, forgive.
Before you quit, try.

9. Your fashion pet peeve

When people don't dress according to their body size or shape.

10.Do you cook? What's your best dish?

Yes! I make a mean lasagna.

11.Most expensive fashion item you have?

My Louis Vuitton Monogram Speedy 30 which I absolutely love and call Paris!


Hope you enjoyed this.. More quick fact posts soon.
"Don't ask what is the meaning of life because YOU define it."

Take care
xox
N

No comments:

Post a Comment