Saturday 5 April 2014

clean space, clear mind.

Hello lovelies..

I recently committed to seeking clarity + peace of mind.. making sure that it(my mind) doesn't run away from me. With the ever so challenging worlds demands to take up so much of our mental space, it is important to be able to priorities your thoughts otherwise you will live day to day feeling overwhelmed and heavy.

One suggestion I have is to meditate, which helps with calmness, great energy, positive thinking, lowers levels of anxiety and just being a little more stress free.

Personally I always feel that you can not gather your thoughts and increase relaxation in a messy environment. Your surroundings are the first step to achieving a more clear mind/expanded consciousness and gaining awareness.

One of the benefits of cleaning your external environment is the boost to your internal environment. Our living spaces, bedrooms, desks, cars and other external environments often mirror our internal environments which are made up of our thoughts, feelings and behaviors.

Clutter piles up and when I see this it really annoys me because I feel as though I cant focus or gather my thoughts because my surroundings are a mess. Its always best to take time to clean up, organize and freshen up the look of your external environments(home, car, work space etc) trust that it really helps.

Nothing beats coming home to a clean house. No mess, clean linen, tidy kitchen work tops and even a clean vehicle. It also says a lot about a person. Anyway below are a few images of clean environments. My personal favorites are sleek blacks and silvers, white on white(clinical i know lol)and hard wood environments.

Clean space.. Clear mind

Enjoy..

Home office design. How tidy is that? The neutral colours are amazing too. Calming.


A more industrial design.. A more male friendly environment yet it's still elegant.


This kitchen is so clean. So white I love it.. It should be a sin to leave it messy OMG stunning! I can already see myself blogging away on that kitchen island with a cup of tea by my side feeling all kinds of inspired. lol sigh. Work hard y'all!


 I like the bathroom below but this would be a little extreme. You can see every corner of your bathroom from any point of position yikes! Being tidy in here would be an absolute must! I love the concept though.. Ceremic shiny tiles with that large glass as the divider. Chic. Tell me you wouldn't feel more collected after a shower or whatever else you do in bathrooms lol here? 


Coming home to this room though.. so relaxing. I love this colour palette. I'm already relaxed just by looking at this dining room. Less is really more. The more junk and colours in a room the more the mind has to work to process it all.. I don't know about you but a home should be where you find your peace from the world. This room however indicates that who  ever owns it doesn't have toddlers running around lol. 


And finally... Need I say more? Get some sleep

Take care of both your environments :)
xox

N










1 comment:

  1. Simple and classy. Thanks for stopping by my blog

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete