Thursday 24 April 2014

Embassy 007 Licence to Party..

Hello all..
A few months ago I attended a huge party for the Embassy cigarette company.. It was so well put together by a very popular Tanzanian brand managing company. It featured red carpets, black and gold decor, men in slick suits, women in red glamorous gowns who were covered in (fake)diamonds and enormous James Bond artwork draped everywhere.

I took some snaps of my outfit, which was simple. Black and white vertical stripped skirt with a black boob tube. Added platform heels from Office and a Marc B blue clutch bag.. See below.. face of the night coppers and golds with a very dewy finish. I liked this hairstyle on me :) though it doesn't stay neat very long especially in such a hot country!

Outfit of the night.. 

Photo time on the 007 Licence to Party backdrop at the venue..

Inside the venue pictures of the decor, myself and my girlfriends :)





When the real party started.. Ommy Dimpoz was performing Me & You with Vanessa

My friends and I were lucky enough to go back stage and take a picture with Ommy Dimpoz, very cool dude.


What a fantastic night this was.. And it was quite the reunion too as most of us went to high school together and met when we were 11/12 years old. All from various countries meeting at a hostel in boarding school In Malawi and now all in the same country working in Tanzania. Isn't God lovely for bring us back together again? You really do start appreciating good honest friends the older you get in life and realise it's nothing to do with quantity but quality. Hope you enjoyed this post. Until next time. Ciao.
xox

N

2 comments:

  1. We have to party with you soon. You should come to Kenya sometime. lovely blog.

    http://thewineandfoodreview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes deff.. I'm there in July but making a permanent move next year :-) so excited to have a blog/wine lover friend already HAHA.. Love your blog too, all the things I enjoy lol!

      Delete