Wednesday 30 April 2014

Labor Day.

Hello my loves..

Tomorrow is Labor day woooop! This holiday couldn't have come at a better time to be honest because I'm extremely tired and I don't think I've fully recovered from my Easter vacation *face palm*. So we get a nice day off to kick back wear some jeans and relax in front of the telly. While most of you will be doing that.. I'll be running around with my friend, looking for an outfit for the 2014 Kilimanjaro Music Awards that are being held this Saturday.. eeek!

So what do you wear on your casual day? On a shopping day? Well I threw together some ideas, I hope you like them and that they inspire your casual day outfit ideas :)

First is a simple pair of light blue denim skinnies, with a soft coral vintage Coca Cola T shirt, a black over the shoulder satchel bag and a red pair of converse. I love converse they're so comfy, the more worn out and distressed the better :).. Gold bangles to accessorize, some Burt's Bees lippie and a pair of Sunglasses.


Second is this simple but chic outfit. I love black and white in outfits, monochrome is my absolute favourite even in interior home decor too. A black pair of jeggings with a white T shirt that has a black spray painted print. A black blazer, a black over the shoulder satchel bag, sunnies, lip gloss and a pair low top blazer Nike trainers.


Which do you prefer? 
Happy Labor day followers :)
xox
N


No comments:

Post a Comment