Thursday 3 April 2014

Since I've been gone

Hello Lovelies 

Well it's been a while since my last post. Okay so more than a while over 2 years actually lol. So much has happened since the leaving of London which is where this whole blog journey begun. Within the two years I did a lot soul searching, lost motivation for this blog, worked in the cotton ginning industry and did a lot of travelling for that.

Below are some images of some of the cities that I traveled to that excited 
me.

Shanghai, China

Quingdao, China



    Jinan, China


Dhaka, Bangladesh (the struggle to find a remotely decent picture of this city was too real hahaha eew.)


Mumbai, India


Of course I've traveled loads within Africa but I don't think those cities are worth the post lol. Currently i'm living in Dar es Salaam, I have a love hate relationship with this city though there's lots to do. A day at a time though :)

Glad to be back, stay tuned for more posts 
xox

N




No comments:

Post a Comment